When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions
should be followed.
WARNING: To reduce the risk of burns, electric shock,
ﬁre, injury to persons or exposure to excessive microwave
1. Read all instructions before using the appliance.
2. Use this appliance only for its intended use as
described in this manual. Do not use corrosive
chemicals or vapors in this appliance.
This type of oven is speciﬁcally designed to heat,
cook or dry food. It is not designed for industrial or
3. Do not operate the oven when empty.
4. Do not operate this appliance if it has a damaged
cord or plug, if it is not working properly or if it has
been damaged or dropped. If the supply cord is
damaged, it must be replaced by a service agent or
a similarly qualiﬁed person in order to avoid a hazard.
1. Make sure that all the packing materials are removed
from the inside of the door.
2. WARNING: Check the oven for any damage, such as
misaligned or bent door, damaged door seals and
sealing surface, broken or loose door hinges and
latches and dents inside the cavity or on the door.
If there is any damage, do not operate the oven and
contact qualiﬁed service personnel.
3. This microwave oven must be placed on a ﬂat, stable
surface to hold its weight and the heaviest food likely
to be cooked in the oven.
4. Do not place the oven where heat, moisture, or high
humidity are generated, or near combustible materials.
5. For correct operation, the oven must have sufﬁcient
airﬂow. Allow 20cm of space above the oven, 10cm
at back and 5cm at both sides. Do not cover or block
any openings on the appliance. Do not remove feet.
5. To reduce the risk of ﬁre in the oven cavity:
When heating food in plastic or paper container,
check the oven frequently to the possibility of ignition.
Remove wire twist-ties from paper or plastic bags
before placing bag in oven.
If smoke is observed, switch off or unplug the
appliance and keep the door closed in order to stiﬂe
Do not use the cavity for storage purposes.
Do not leave paper products, cooking utensils or food
in the cavity when not in use.
6. WARNING: Liquid or other food must not be
heated in sealed containers since they are liable
7. Microwave heating of beverage can result in delayed
eruptive boiling, therefore care has to be taken when
handling the container.
8. Do not fry food in the oven. Hot oil can damage oven
parts and utensils and even result in skin burns.
9. Eggs in their shell and whole hard-boiled eggs should
not be heated in microwave ovens since they may
explode even after microwave heating has ended.
10. Pierce foods with heavy skins such as potatoes,
whole squashes, apples and chestnuts before
11. The contents of feeding bottles and baby jars should
be stirred or shaken and the temperature should be
checked before serving in order to avoid burns.
12. Cooking utensils may become hot because of heat
transferred from the heated food. Potholders may be
needed to handle the utensil.
13. Utensils should be checked to ensure that they are
suitable for use in microwave oven.
14. WARNING: It is hazardous for anyone other than a
trained person to carry out any service or repair
operation which involves the removal of any cover
which gives protection against exposure to
15. Do not place metallic objects in the microwave oven,
e.g. metal containers, crockery with metallic ﬁnish
or trimming, cutlery or skewers.
16. This appliance is not intended for use by persons
(including children) with reduced physical, sensory or
mental capabilities, or lack of experience and
knowledge, unless they have been given supervision
or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a
person responsible for their safety.
17. Children should be supervised to ensure that they
do not play with the appliance.
6. Do not operate the oven without glass tray, roller
support, and shaft in their proper positions.
7. Make sure that the power supply cord is undamaged
and does not run under the oven or over any hot or
8. The socket must be readily accessible so that it can
be easily unplugged in an emergency.
9. Do not use the oven outdoors.
Ensure your supply is rated at 220~240V and 50HZ
before operating the appliance. This microwave is ﬁtted
with a plug incorporating a 13 amp fuse. In addition this
appliance must be earthed or connected to an earthed
supply. In the event of the fuse needing replacement,
then a 13 amp fuse approved by ASTA to BS1362
MUST be used.
IMPORTANT: If the plug ﬁtted is not suitable for
your socket, then the 13 amp plug supplied should be
removed. Before wiring the appropriate plug, please note
that the wires in this mains lead are coloured in accor-
dance with the following code:
GREEN & YELLOW: Earth
As colours in the mains lead may not correspond to the
coloured markings in your plug, proceed as follows:
Connect the BROWN wire to the terminal marked ‘L’ or
coloured RED, connect the BLUE wire to the terminal
marked ‘N’ or coloured BLACK, and connect the GREEN
& YELLOW wire to the terminal marked ‘E’ or coloured
GREEN OR GREEN AND YELLOW.
If in doubt, consult a suitably qualiﬁed electrician.
800W Microwave Oven
Model Number: IG2980
PRECAUTIONS TO AVOID POSSIBLE
EXPOSURE TO EXCESSIVE
1. Do not attempt to operate this oven with the
door open, since open door operation can
result in harmful exposure to microwave
energy. It is important not to tamper with the
2. Do not place any object between the oven
front face and the door or allow soil or
cleaner residue to accumulate on sealing
3. Do not operate the oven if it is damaged.
It is particularly important that the oven door
is closed properly and that there is no
damage to the –
a) Door (bent),
b) Hinges or latches (broken or loose),
c) Door seals and sealing surfaces.
4. The oven should not be adjusted or repaired
by anyone except properly qualiﬁed service
IG2980 MICROWAVE OVEN – AT A GLANCE
Door Safety Lock System
HEAT RESISTANT GLASS YES
NON-HEAT RESISTANT GLASS NO
HEAT RESISTANT CERAMICS YES
MICROWAVE SAFE PLASTIC DISH YES
KITCHEN PAPER YES
METAL TRAY NO
METAL RACK NO
ALUMINIUM FOIL / FOIL CONTAINERS NO
18. The list (below) is a general guide to help you select
the correct utensils.
Aveți nevoie de ajutor?
Numărul de întrebări: 0
Aveți o întrebare despre Igenix IG2980 sau aveți nevoie de ajutor? Puneți-vă întrebarea aici. Oferiți o descriere clară și cuprinzătoare a problemei și a întrebării dvs.. Cu cât oferiți mai multe detalii pentru problema și întrebarea dvs., cu atât va fi mai ușor pentru ceilalți proprietari Igenix IG2980 să răspundă corect la întrebarea dvs..
Despre Igenix IG2980
Consultați aici manualul pentru Igenix IG2980, gratuit. Acest manual se încadrează în categoria Cuptoare cu microunde și a fost evaluat de 1 persoane cu o notă medie de 5.1. Acest manual este disponibil în următoarele limbi: Engleză. Aveți o întrebare despre Igenix IG2980 sau aveți nevoie de ajutor? Puneți întrebarea aici