TO REDUCE THE RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK, DO NOT REMOVE THE COVER (OR BACK).
NO USER-SERVICEABLE PARTS ARE INSIDE. REFER SERVICING TO QUALIFIED SERVICE PERSONNEL.
RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK.
DO NOT OPEN.
This symbol indicates that high voltage is
present inside. It is dangerous to make any kind
of contact with any internal part of this product.
This symbol indicates that important literature
concerning operation and maintenance has
been included with this product.
Class II product : This symbol indicates that it does not require a safety connection to electrical
AC voltage : This symbol indicates that the rated voltage marked with the symbol is AC voltage.
DC voltage : This symbol indicates that the rated voltage marked with the symbol is DC voltage.
Caution, Consult instructions for use : This symbol instructs the user to consult the user manual for
further safety related information.
WARNING : To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this appliance to rain or moisture.
CAUTION : TO PREVENT ELECTRIC SHOCK, MATCH WIDE BLADE OF PLUG TO WIDE SLOT, FULLY INSERT.
• This apparatus shall always be connected to a AC outlet with a protective grounding connection.
• To disconnect the apparatus from the mains, the plug must be pulled out from the mains socket, therefore the
mains plug shall be readily operable.
• Do not expose this apparatus to dripping or splashing. Do not put objects filled with liquids, such as vases on the
• To turn this apparatus off completely, you must pull the power plug out of the wall socket. Consequently, the power
plug must be easily and readily accessible at all times.