Read all instructions when using cordless lawn mowers. Basic
safety precautions should always be followed to reduce the
risk of re, electric shock, and personal injury.
For All Lawn Mowers
1. Avoid dangerous environment. Do not use the mower
in damp or wet locations.
2. Don’t use when it’s raining.
3. Keep children away. All bystanders (visitors) should be
kept at a safe distance from work area.
4. Dress properly. Do not wear loose clothing or jewelry.
They can get caught in moving parts. Use of rubber
gloves and substantial footwear is recommended when
working outdoors. Wear protective hair covering to
contain long hair.
5. Use safety glasses. Always use face or dust mask if
operation is dusty.
6. Use the right mower. Do not use mower for any job
except that for which it is intended.
7. Don’t force mower. It will do the job better and safer
at the rate for which it was designed.
8. Don’t overreach. Keep proper footing and balance at
9. Stay alert. Watch what you are doing. Use common
sense. Do not operate mower when you are tired.
10. Store idle mowers indoors. When not in use, mowers
should be kept dry and away from children on a high or
11. Maintain mower with care. Keep cutting edges sharp
and clean for best and safest performance as well
as to reduce the risk of injury. Follow instructions for
lubricating and changing accessories. Keep handles
dry, clean, and free from oil and grease.
12. Check damaged parts. Before further use of the
mower, a guard or other part that is damaged should
be carefully checked to determine that it will operate
properly and perform its intended function. Check for
alignment of moving parts, binding of moving parts,
breakage of parts, mounting, and any other condition
that may affect its operation. A guard or other part that
is damaged should be properly repaired or replaced
by an authorized service center unless indicated
elsewhere in this manual.
13. Keep guards in place and in working condition.
14. Keep blades sharp.
15. Keep hands and feet away from cutting area.
16. Objects struck by the lawn mower blade can cause
severe injuries to people. The lawn should always be
carefully examined and cleared of all objects prior to
17. If lawn mower strikes a foreign object, follow these
i) Stop lawn mower. Remove the safety key.
ii)Inspect for damage.
iii)Repair any damage before restarting and operating
the lawn mower.
18. Use identical replacement blades only.
Safety Instructions For
Battery-Operated Lawn Mowers
1. Do not charge lawn mower in the rain, or in a wet
2. Do not use battery-operated lawn mower in rain.
3. Remove or disconnect safety key before servicing,
cleaning, or removing material from the lawn mower.
4. Use only the following type and size battery: type
SJ-B17AH; SJ-B18AH; SJ-B20AH, 24V lead acid
5. Do not dispose of the battery in a re. The cell may
explode. Check with local codes for possible special
6. Do not dispose of the battery. Released electrolyte is
corrosive and may cause damaged to the eyes or skin.
It may be toxic if swallowed. Check with local codes for
7. Exercise care in handling batteries in order not to short
the battery with conducting materials such as rings,
bracelets, and keys. The battery or conductor may
overheat and cause burns.
The electrolyte is dilute sulfuric acid that is harmful to the skin
and eyes. It is electrically conductive and corrosive.
The following procedures should be observed:
a) Wear full eye protection and protective clothing.
b)If electrolyte contacts the skin, wash it off
immediately with water.
A Division of Snow Joe, LLC
Form No. SJ-MJ408C-880E
20-Inch Cordless Lawn Mower
Model No. MJ408C
20-Inch Cordless Lawn Mower
Aveți nevoie de ajutor?
Numărul de întrebări: 0
Aveți o întrebare despre Snow Joe Mow Joe MJ408C sau aveți nevoie de ajutor? Puneți-vă întrebarea aici. Oferiți o descriere clară și cuprinzătoare a problemei și a întrebării dvs.. Cu cât oferiți mai multe detalii pentru problema și întrebarea dvs., cu atât va fi mai ușor pentru ceilalți proprietari Snow Joe Mow Joe MJ408C să răspundă corect la întrebarea dvs..
Despre Snow Joe Mow Joe MJ408C
Consultați aici manualul pentru Snow Joe Mow Joe MJ408C, gratuit. Acest manual se încadrează în categoria Mașini de tuns iarba și a fost evaluat de 1 persoane cu o notă medie de 6.7. Acest manual este disponibil în următoarele limbi: Engleză. Aveți o întrebare despre Snow Joe Mow Joe MJ408C sau aveți nevoie de ajutor? Puneți întrebarea aici