continued on the reverse Digital Still CameraOperating InstructionsBefore operating the unit, please read this manual and “User’s Guide/Troubleshooting” (separate volume) thoroughly, and retain it for future reference.Refer to “User’s Guide/Troubleshooting” (separate volume)Explains advanced techniques and what to do if you experience trouble with your camera.
Read This Firs
Read This Firs
http://www.sony.net/Checking the accessories supplied
• Ni-MH battery charger BC-CS2A/CS2B (1)
Power cord (mains lead) (1) (DSC-S90/S80)
• Cyber-shot Station (DSC-ST80)
–Cyber-shot Station CSS-SA (1)
–A/V connecting cable (1)
–USB cable (1)
–AC Adaptor AC-LS5 (1)
–Power cord (mains lead) (1)
–Rechargeable battery pack (NP-
–Operating Instructions “Cyber-
shot Station” (1)
• USB, A/V cable for multi-use terminal (1) (DSC-S90/S80/S60)
• HR6 (size AA) Nickel-Metal
Hydride batteries (2) (DSC-S90/S80)
R6 (size AA) alkaline batteries (2) (DSC-S60)
A “Memory Stick” is not
The camera has the own internal
memory (32 MB), however,
purchase of a “Memory Stick” is
• Wrist strap (1)• CD-ROM (Cyber-shot application
• Operating instructions for digital still
camera “Read This First” (this manual) (1)
• Operating instructions “User’s Guide/
Notes before use
• Charge the supplied batteries before using the camera for the first time. (DSC-S90/S80/ST80 only)
• The camera is a precision instrument. Be careful not to bump the lens or the LCD screen, and not to
apply force to it. Attach the strap to prevent the camera from damage by being dropped, etc.
Additional information on this product and answers to frequently asked questions can be
found at our Customer Support Website.
• Battery case (1)
Prepare the battery
For DSC-ST80, refer to the operating instructions “Cyber-shot Station”.
• Connect the battery charger to an easily accessible wall outlet (wall socket) close by.
• Even if the CHARGE lamp is not lit, the battery charger is not disconnected from the AC power
source (mains) as long as it is connected to the wall outlet (wall socket). If some trouble occurs while using the battery charger, immediately shut off the power by disconnecting the plug from the wall outlet (wall socket).
• When charging is finished, disconnect the power cord (mains lead) from the wall outlet (wall
socket), and remove the Nickel-Metal Hydride batteries from the battery charger.
• Time required to charge fully depleted Nickel-Metal Hydride batteries at a temperature of 25°C
(77°F). Charging may take longer under certain circumstances or conditions.
• The CHARGE lamp may remain lit longer than six hours, but this is not a malfunction.
Nickel-Metal Hydride batteryCharging time
NH-AA-DA×2 (supplied with DSC-S90/S80)Approx. 6 hours
2 Connect the power code (mains lead).3 To wall outlet (wall socket)
1 Insert the batteries.CHARGE lampLight on: ChargingLight off: Completed (Remove the batteries.)
Match 3/# and
DSC-S90/S80 onlyAvailable batteriesYou can use HR 15/51:HR6 (size AA) Nickel-Metal Hydride batteries/R6 (size AA) alkaline
Guide/Troubleshooting” (page 93)Using the AC Adaptor
You can connect the camera using the AC-LS5K AC Adaptor (not supplied). t “User’s Guide/
Troubleshooting” (page 15). Refer to the operating instructions supplied with the AC Adaptor.
To check the remaining battery timePress POWER to turn on and check the time on the LCD screen.To remove the batteriesHold the camera with the battery cover facing upward, then open the battery cover and remove the batteries. Be careful not to drop the batteries.To use your camera abroad — Power sourcesYou can use your camera, the battery charger (supplied with DSC-S90/S80), and the AC Adaptor (not supplied) in any country or region where the power supply is within 100 V to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz. Use a commercially available AC plug adaptor [a], if necessary, depending on the design of the wall outlet (wall socket) [b].
Battery half fullBattery low,
Change the batteries with
fully charged ones, or
charge the batteries. (The
warning indicator flashes.)
• The displayed time remaining may not be correct under certain circumstances.
• When using alkaline batteries/Oxy Nickel Primary Battery, the battery remaining indicator may not display
the correct information.
• When the AC Adaptor (not supplied) is used, the battery remaining indicator is not displayed.
• Do not use an electronic transformer (travel converter), as
this may cause a malfunction.
Turn the camera on/set the clock
1 Select . 2 Press POWER.POWER
3 Set the clock with the control button.
1Select the date display format with v/V, then press z.
2Select each item with b/B and set the numeric value with
v/V, then press z.
3Select [OK] with B, then press z.
• To cancel, select [Cancel] and press z.
To change the date and time
Select [Clock Set] in the (Setup) screen and perform the procedure in step 3 above.
t “User’s Guide/Troubleshooting” (page 55)On the clock display
• If you selected [D/M/Y] in step 3-1, set the time on a 24-hour cycle.
• Midnight is indicated as 12:00 AM, and noon as 12:00 PM.
When turning on the power
• Unless you set the clock, the Clock Set screen appears each time the camera is turned on.
• Do not touch the lens portion as the cover opens and the lens portion extends. Also, do not leave the camera
with the lens portion extended for a long period of time with the power off as this may cause a malfunction.
• The following screen appears when the camera is turned on for the second time or afterwards.
To turn off the powerPress POWER again.
• If the camera is running on battery power and you do not operate the camera for a period of time, the camera
turns off automatically to prevent wearing down the battery (Auto power-off function).
Changing the language settingYou can change the screen display to show messages in a specified language. To change the language setting, press MENU to display the menu screen. Select (Setup) with the control
button, then, select [ Language] in (Setup1), and select the desired language. t “User’s
Guide/Troubleshooting” (page 53)
Insert a “Memory Stick” (not supplied)
Select the image size for use
Insert the “Memory Stick” all the way in until it clicks.
When there is no “Memory Stick” inserted
The camera records/plays back images using the internal memory (32 MB). t “User’s Guide/
Troubleshooting” (page 23)
2 Press (Image Size).
3Select the size with v/V.
• The screen above is for still images.
For movies, select [640(Fine)] (“Memory Stick
PRO” only), [640(Standard)] or .
4 Press (Image Size) to complete the setting.
1 Select a mode.Still image:Select .Movie:Select .
On still image sizes
For details on the image size t “User’s Guide/Troubleshooting” (page 13)
*Images are recorded in the same 3:2 aspect ratio as photograph printer paper or postcards, etc.
On recordable number of still images and recordable time of moviesRecordable number of still images and recordable time of movies vary depending on the image size selected.
For details on recordable number or time t “User’s Guide/Troubleshooting” (page 22)
• Number of recordable images and time can differ according to shooting conditions.
To remove a “Memory Stick”When the access lamp is litNever open the cover or turn off the power. The data may be corrupted.
Image sizeGuidelinesNo. of imagesPrinting
(the default setting)
For printing high density images in A4 or
1M (1280×960)For printing in postcard size
For recording a larger number of images
For attaching images to e-mail or creating
Maximum recordable imageMaximum recordable time
Open the cover, then push the “Memory Stick” in once.
4 Insert the batteries.
While pressing OPEN, open the
Match 3/# and insert.Match 3/# and insert.
Aveți nevoie de ajutor?
Numărul de întrebări: 0
Aveți o întrebare despre Sony Cybershot DSC-S60 sau aveți nevoie de ajutor? Puneți-vă întrebarea aici. Oferiți o descriere clară și cuprinzătoare a problemei și a întrebării dvs.. Cu cât oferiți mai multe detalii pentru problema și întrebarea dvs., cu atât va fi mai ușor pentru ceilalți proprietari Sony Cybershot DSC-S60 să răspundă corect la întrebarea dvs..
Despre Sony Cybershot DSC-S60
Consultați aici manualul pentru Sony Cybershot DSC-S60, gratuit. Acest manual se încadrează în categoria Aparate foto digitale și a fost evaluat de 1 persoane cu o notă medie de 7.5. Acest manual este disponibil în următoarele limbi: Engleză. Aveți o întrebare despre Sony Cybershot DSC-S60 sau aveți nevoie de ajutor? Puneți întrebarea aici